Authentic Vegan offers memberships to the Authentic Vegan Organisation, in hoping to secure the human rights of its Founder.
Authentic Vegan, Consulting and Publishing, the global centre for the macrobiotic vegan diet and lifestyle, offers to grant memberships that entitle participation in its inner circle, to which it disseminates valuable information concerning human life and livelihood, concentrating mostly on the topic of human life energy vitalisation, enhancement and maintenance.
This new initiative is motivated by the fact that the Founder’s human rights and, along with it, the existence of the organisation are presently threatened. The Founder’s employment and income earning opportunities as well as her privacy of life, have collectively been impeded in her nation of origin, by what may be considered as a most illegal mob that have attacked her without any excuse or instigation on her part.
This mob has merely been motivated to destroy each and every opportunity of life and livelihood that the Founder were to ever have, amid of which they have also been actively seeking to steal her academic contributions and ideas, which is a long-term crime in action, to which a number of international academics have also participated.
Unfortunately, in her nation of origin, various politicians of the Government of Finland have personally been involved, which makes this decades long crime in action an atrocious case of human and political rights violation that has been perpetrated by the citizens of a nation, including its government, together with some international academics, all of which seek to portray themselves as legitimate members of the world community.
Given that this situation has persisted for such a long time and there has been very little concern towards the human rights of the Founder by those individuals that at some point in her life affiliated with her on a supposed collegial basis, the Founder is lobbying for financial assistance from the global community, because once she has secured sufficient income security, she will begin to have a chance for life and living in reality. She has been in a homeless state for more than a decade. From the morals and ethics that have guided her own conduct and life, even conjecturing with intent the crimes with which she has been targeted concretely for decades in her life is an atrocious crime against human life.
Some Relevant Details
Presently, the Founder of The Authentic Vegan Group is actively seeking to adopt a new home nation. Contacts and offers for a new citizenship that grants an opportunity for life and livelihood may be made directly via phone and/or WhatsApp +39 345 468 8679 or by sending emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
In the event that there is no response, kindly attempt several times. The Founder’s communication means and connections have often been impeded by the illegal actions of the mob.
Supporting the plight of the Founder of the Authentic Vegan helps to secure the principles of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights globally, particularly in reference to Articles 23, 24, 25, 27 and 28. These articles are quoted below for your reference as well as for the purpose of generally educating the world of their existence globally.
The Founder is a PhD educated single woman with no dependents and/or family relations, a fact that she treasures, like she expresses the course of her soul and relationship compatibility in her poetry contributions, most notably in Seraph of The Matrix: A Collection of Poems and Seraph: An Extended Collection of Poems. She has also been targeted by Article 16 violations repeatedly, in reality since her childhood, the cases of some of which she has testified in Article 16: A Collection of Poems. Crimes of this nature are also heinous, being also in the category of events in this world that The International Criminal Court in The Hague should activate itself officially, in order to ensure that the state of human rights globally were to have a chance of improving for the humanity.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself [or herself] and his [or her] family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
(4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his [or her] interests.
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself [or herself] and of his [or her] family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
(2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he [or she] is the author.
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
And Article 16 is also below as a bonus:
(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.